- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Melanie Williams Limited collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- We may also collect information about your preferences in relation to the way you use your property and the design services we offer.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Melanie Williams Limited with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Provide your details in any other way in order for us to deliver our services to you.
How will we use your data?
Melanie Williams Limited collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your client account.
- Process your order.
- Email you with information and updates on your project and send you design documents and project communications.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services and updates we think you might like.
- We may share your personal information with our consultants, agents, suppliers and contractors who will assist us in providing our services to you. This may include fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communications, updating marketing lists, analysing data, providing IT and other support services, providing delivery information for provision of goods. Our agents will only use your information to the extent necessary to perform their function in relation to your project.
- We may also share your personal information if required to do so by law or if necessary to prevent fraud or cyber-crime, or to protect the site or the rights, property or personal safety of any person.
How do we store your data?
Melanie Williams Limited securely stores your data on secure servers located in the United Kingdom. We aim to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your data under our control. Only authorized persons have access to personal information.
Melanie Williams Limited will keep your personal data for as long as is necessary for us to perform our services to you. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Melanie Williams Limited would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
You have the right at any time to stop Melanie Williams Limited from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Melanie Williams Limited for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Melanie Williams Limited correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Melanie Williams Limited to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Melanie Williams Limited erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Melanie Williams Limited restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Melanie Williams Limited processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Melanie Williams Limited transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Melanie Williams Limited uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Melanie Williams Limited uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org